Thursday 8 March 2012

Well Chemo number 2 down - w000t and so far i'm feeling good! I hope it remains that way as last time I really didn't start going down hill until after my pump came off (which is today). 

I will say if I'm going to be sick I'm happy that it happens over the weekend and not during the week when I'm working ( small blessings ).

On a side note I may have found a new home!!! I'm still bitter about having to move during this time... but I guess this is just one of those lessons in life... When you think you have a friend with a heart and realize you don't bah  "c'est la vie!"

 I go and look at it on Saturday morning - i'm the first one looking at it and will have DD in hand if she lets me have it. I spoke to the owner for about 20 minutes on the phone and she seems really sweet- so excited! It's a small 2 bedroom rancher with a fully fenced backyard for my Charlie!

Things are starting to look up! :)




1 comments:

Michelle O said...

I am excited for your new house and am very glad you are feeling better this round!!! xoxoxxo

Post a Comment