Sunday 4 March 2012

Can't believe I haven't blogged since Wednesday... I thought about it - does that count? I'm guessing not ha ha! :P

Thursday and Friday the nausea finally started going away although I still couldn't keep anything in my system for long - which is the reason I didn't go to Winnipeg for the weekend :(

I really wanted to go - it was Adam's birthday and it would have been nice to spend it with him... Spoil him as he always spoils me... Gosh knows I have put him through heck these last few months - he deserved a weekend of being pampered that's for sure! We also had tickets to the game on the 1st - which I missed ... He went with his mom instead :)

Ohhh by the way the pic above is my new hair - i'm not sure about having short hair and it's a bit messy here but... it is what it is.. can't change it now!

My one fear was not necessarily  "losing" my hair... - ok who am I trying to kid -  it scares me... but losing it while it was long I think would have devastated me - If it's going to happen... I at least want it to be short.

My weekend was pretty great as I started to drive again w0000 h0000 - so excited about that! I think Courteney and Charlie are even more excited then I was - no more cabs for her and Charlie got to go for rides AND go to the PUPPY park! :) Thanks to all of you who have chauffeured me and my child over the last few months - it truly was appreciated! I would thank you all individually but there was alot of you who helped me out! So you know who you are *Thank you* :)

I can also drink COLD/ICY drinks again!!! Today my goal is to go and get a slurppee before my next round of chemo (Tuesday afternoon ) where the whole process starts over again! I don't like the fact that these treatments deprive me of my nice cold drinks.. but to be positive at least I get to have them every couple weeks - it really could be worse - I could have cancer? Ohhh wait crap I have that too lol... :) (that was humor for those reading this that don't know me lol)

I also got a special delivery on Saturday morning - Rhonda and Lindsay brought me homemade chocolate chip cookies ( they were even still warm ) ! Seriously I am so spoiled! If you want one you better hurry because they won't last long :P

So you see my weekend has been pretty awesome :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment