Tuesday 6 March 2012


Today I dedicate my blog to my girls...

It's been a rough night to say the least. My mind was going about 200 miles per hour... and when I woke up it started all over again. I really don't want to go to chemo today - I finally feel better, even went into the office yesterday.. And now it's going to start all over again. I really don't like being sick and I certainly don't like having to be dependent on others for every little thing :(

I dedicated my blog to my girls today because they are my world and I could not imagine a life without them - I fight... I fight for my girls. Today I needed to remind myself of that - I need to be strong not only for me but for them!

I know the road ahead is going to get worse before it gets better... but today I just feel super emotional about the whole thing. I really just want it to be over already... Sick of being Sick ( there should really be a shirt that says that - I would definitely be getting it!).

The last couple of days have been the closest to normal I have felt in such a long time - no pain - no sickness - etc... And today I give that up and go for round 2 of Chemo - hence the reason I don't want to go. I used to take feeling great for granted ... and I'm sure I will again in the future but right now - every moment that I feel great I definitely am cherishing! 

Ingrid will be here to pick us up in .. ohh about 5 hours - today is the first day Courteney will come along with us (off school due to BC teacher's strike).

So no matter how I'm feeling... today I shall be strong - not only for me but for her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment